A compact and stylish room overlooking the rear garden with views overlooking the rolling countryside beyond.
View Sandy Haven Bay >>
A charming room with a washbasin and private bathroom facilities accessed from the corridor...
View The Creek >>
Occupies the whole upstairs of the bungalow, having a mini-suite feel. The rooms all have character attic features such as sloping walls as the rooms are built into whole of the available roof space. This has a fantastic view of the front garden and across Herbrandston village going onwards to the river, where you can watch the Ferry making it’s way over to Ireland.
The bathroom is accessed across the hallway (totally private to your use) which makes a quaint dressing/working area. This room offers Bathrobes and complimentary slippers.
All rooms offer:
- Large flat screen HD ready freeview TVs
- A well stocked hospitality tray
- Table top ironing board & iron
- Hairdryer & shaver/toothbrush adaptor plug
- Complimentary locally made Organic toiletries
- Non-allergenic duvet & pillows
- Power shower
- Welsh Melin Tregwynt woolen blankets and cushions
Fields Lodge has 4 bedrooms to offer, with prices from £32.50 per person per night. You have a choice of garden views or sea views, each with its own private facilities. View our room rates.